About Me

There’s a lot more things you should know about me, such as, I am YouTube obsessed. All the free time I get I spend watching YouTube I also like doing other things……. like, um…. watch YouTube…

My future career (hopefully)- I want to be a YouTuber.

I love green 🙂

Mike Fox <3

My best friends – Lauryn, Mia, Shae, Sharon, Connal, Josh T and Sam C!

2 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hello from Austria!
    Oh wow, you seem to be quite obsessed with Youtube and I totally get it. I love watching Youtube as well. Every night before going to bed I catch up on my favourite Youtubers -Joe Sugg, Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes and you know, their whole Crew 🙂
    Do you like watching them as much as I do or do you watch other Youtubers I might not know about?! I would love to know!
    Oh, and Mike Fox?! Just googled him and I will definitely check out his channel today!

Greetings from Austria!!

2. Hi Katie,

When you talk about You Tube , do you mean old school funny cat videos or do you enjoy watching somebody while she , or he , is doing her/his make-up? Well , to be honest at the age of twelve I have started to watch You Tube too because I wanted to know how to cover my acne but then it developed to watching vlogs , because I started to care about some You Tubers. Who are your favorite You Tubers?